Indian Cost Guard Recrutiment 2017 for Assistant Commandant
- Post Name: 1)General Duty (2)General Duty (Pilot) (3) Pilot(CPL)
- Vacancies: Not Mentioned
- Job Location: All India
- Salary: Rs.56,100
- Age Limit: min 20 and max 24
- Application Fee: Not Mentioned
- Opening Date of Application: 18-11-2017(November)
- Closing Date of Application: 02-12-2017(December)
Post (1) General Duty && (2) General Duty (Pilot)
- Qualification: (1) Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree from any recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (i.e, 1st Semester to 8th Semester
for BE/B.Tech Course or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree Candidates wherever applicable).
(2) Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent with 60% aggregate in mathematics and physics.
(Candidates not in possession of Physics and Maths in 10+2(intermediate) or equivalent level are not eligible for General Duty (GD) and General Duty (Pilot).
Post 3- Pilot(CPL)
- Qualification: 12th class pass with 60% marks in aggregate and should posses current/valid Commercial Pilot License (CPL) issued/validated by DGCA on the
date of submission of application