Ramanujan Fellowship (Science and Engineering Research Board) 2017.
Announcement of Ramanujan Fellowship (Science and Engineering Research Board) 2017.
Ramanujan Fellowship (Science and Engineering Research Board) 2017
is instituted by the Govt. of India. The fellowship is meant for Scientists and Engineers from all over the world who want to take up scientific research positions in India and those scientists/ Engineers who want to return to India.
Last Date- 31st December 2017
Eligibility Criteria -
- The fellowship is open to brilliant Scientist and Engineers from all over the world who are below 55 year of age.
- The applicant should posses a higher degree on equivalent such as Ph.D in Science, Engineering, Masters in Engineering or Technology, MD m Medicine, etc. and have adequate professional experience.
- These fellowship are very selective and only those who have aproven/outstanding track record as evident from their research publications and recognitions would be eligible.
- The candidate has to opt for either this fellowship or his present position/fellowship, if any.
- Fellowship : - Rs. 75,000/- (Seventy five thousand) per month .
- Research grant : Rs. 5,00,000/- (Five lakh) per month.
For other emoluments like HRA, the individual has to negotiate with the
institute in his own capacity.
An eligible candidate can submit the Ramanujan fellowship application in prescribed format and then contact an institute to host the Ramanujan fellowship. The application should be forwarded by the Head of the host institute.
More details in this context may be obtained from Science and Engineering Research Board, 5 & SA, Lower Ground Floor, Vasant Square Mall, Sector-B, Pocket -5, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi -110070.
Telephone number- +911140000398.
Interested faculty members may kindly avail this opportunity.