1) Students should be pursing degree or post graduate level technical and professional courses from a recognized institution.
2) Students who get admission to a college in a technical/ professional course on the basis of a competitive examination will be eligible for the scholarship without any consideration of the percentage of marks at higher secondary/ graduation level.
3) Students who get admission in technical/ professional courses without facing any competitive examination will also be eligible for the scholarship. However, such students should have not less than 50% marks at higher secondary/ graduation level. Selection of these students will be done strictly on merit basis. In case of female student should have not less than 45% marks at the higher secondary/ graduation level.
4) A scholarship holder under this scheme will not avail anyother scholarship/ stipend for pursuing the course.
5) The annual family income of the beneficiary should not exceed INR 03 lakhs from all sources. Preference shall be given to economically weaker students. Note - A student who is awarded a scholarship for one course will be eligible for another course too after its completion. However, the awardees will not be eligible for a similar or equivalent course. The students should also not avail any other scholarship/ stipend for pursuing the course.
- Attested copy of disability certificate.
- Course fee receipt if any, duly paid during the academic session.
- Receipt/ invoice of eligible assistive devices duly countersigned by the authorized signatory of the institution.
- Attested copy of the Aadhar card
-In case of continuation of scholarship in a succeeding year, a copy of the mark sheet of the preceding year.
-Note :- Rejection of application in the following conditions.
- Applications received after the last date i.e. 30 June 2018
- Incomplete in any respect.
- Not accompanied by copies of the required documents.
- Any fresh paper/ enclosures submitted after the closing date, shall not be considered.
(For more details please contact email - email@example.com,Phone number- 011-45803730 and visit website- www.nhfdc.nic.in)