Financial Assistance To The Students Under Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Scheme.
Application For Financial Assistance For GGSIPU Students.
Financial Assistance to the students under economically waker sction (EWS)
is scheme for GGSIPU Students under which students are availed with financial assistance from university
Start Date - 4th OCT 2017
Last Date - 1st NOV 2017
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA -
- The applicant should be a regular student of the university.
- The income of the family from all sources should be not more than Rs 250000/-per annum.
- Family Income Certificate issued by the SDM or any other officer authorized in this behalf by the Revenue Department.Income Certificate should be valid as per the Govt. norms.
- If student is availing any scholarship or financial assistance from any other sources then he/she have to mention in application form.In such a case the amount of financial assistance being availed b applicant from other sources shall be decucted from the total amount of financial assistanceby the committee under the EWS scheme
- Students/Applicant are not eligible if -
- Admitted through the Management Quota.
- Students has status of failure in any Subject in any of the semester till the last date of application.
- Student detained in any semester examination due to shortage of attendance.
- Student penalized by the University or institutes.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED -
- Every student shall be required to submit printout of online submitted application to Director/Principal/Dean
- Duly filled online application form.
- Family Income Certificate issued by the SDM or any other officer authorized in this behalf by the Revenue Department.Income Certificate should be valid as per the Govt. norms .
- Affidavit in prescribed format attested by public notary by the applicant if he/she age is more than 18 or by guardian of the applicant if he/she age is less than 18 .
- Addmission slip/seat allotment letter issued at the time of counseling /addmision.
- Marksheets of all previous academic qualification from class X.
- Copy of all previous mark sheets for 2nd,3rd,4th,5th year students.
- Copy of latest fee receipts issued from university/institution.
- Copy of aadhaar card ,aadhaar should be linked with bank account.
- Copy of passbook and cancelled cheque of saving account of student with Account no. & IFSC code.
- Letter of recommendation from Dean/principal/Director.
- All documents should be selfattested and verified by Dean/principal/Director .